electronic and experimental music ...mostly

Low Intellect

Michael Andrews - Me And You And Everyone We Know OST [2005]

Monday, August 4, 2008 by Creep

Michael Andrews - Me And You And Everyone We Know OST

I'm wondering why the hell I haven't posted it yet. It's been stuck in my player for a good few months and this is actually the soundtrack to my favourite film of all time. Seeing it is a must if you haven't before.
Here's a reminder and a teaser.


Website: Official, MySpace, Boomkat
Label: Everloving, Inc.
Country: US
Released: 2005
Genre: Electronic, Stage & Screen
Style: Ambient

Bitrate: 192 kbit
Size: 68,8 MB

Tracklisting:
1. When I Call A Name
2. Goldfish
3. What's That Sound?
4. Socks On Ears
5. Signs
6. Cody ChesnuTT - 5 On A Joyride
7. I'm Not Following You
8. Library Chat
9. Me And You Shoes
10. Mirror
11. Peter And Sylvie
12. Fuck
13. Spiritualized - Any Way That You Want Me
14. Boy Moves The Sun
15. Virginia Astley - A Summer Long Since Passed
16. Heaven In Five

Get it

2 comments:

ben said...

such a great soundtrack, i love miranda july & michael andrews...amazing

yodasbestmate said...

thanks!

))<>(( - heheheh