electronic and experimental music ...mostly

Low Intellect

I'm Not A Gun - We Think As Instruments [2006]

Thursday, May 1, 2008 by Creep

I'm Not A Gun - We Think As Instruments

Well... I know a certain weirdo who would kick my butt for tagging this as post-rock, but... my warped with electronic mind is so sensitive and when I hear even a little scent of post-rockish guitars, I just can't stop myself from tagging... arghh.
But hey, don't think it's purely guitar music ;) it's also rich in IDM and glitch sounds, so as always - check yourself.
//me likes.


Website: MySpace, Boomkat, Last.fm
Label: City Centre Offices
Country: Germany
Released: 20 Apr 2006
Genre: Electronic, Rock
Style: Post-Rock, IDM, Glitch, Downtempo

Tracklisting:
1. Soft Rain In The Spring (4:58)
2. Ripples In The Water (5:28)
3. Move (4:59)
4. Long Afternoon (5:43)
5. A Letter From The Past (4:09)
6. Rush Hour Traffic (2:48)
7. Unseen Moment (4:55)
8. Blue Garden (5:12)
9. As Far As Forever Goes (5:21)
10. Continuous Sky (5:17)

Get it

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

awesome, thanks man!

pigeoncat said...

No, I would definitely think of this as having post-rock tendencies. Thanks!

yoni the great said...

thank you,
it's wonderful!